I'd been lamenting on how broke I am yet again, there are so much I want to get. If only I have a money treeeeeeeeee
Anyhows, went to meet the bestfriend after work. Did a little window shopping, yes you read me right 'window'. That's the only thing a poor church mouse can afford, no? Wanted to get that topshop belt but it was gone! Damnit. It's ALWAYS the case. So much of contemplating back then and now its GONE. How great? Nuff' said, the only thing I can do now is to pray hard that they have it at the other outlets.
Whilst window shopping, another pretty thing caught my eye! Such a fine beauty and now, I'm contemplating which to get. Bestfriend said the one at Guess suits me better though. Shall see how again. I don't wish to suffer cognitive dissonance by getting things on impulse like before.
Alright, shall head to bed and ponder on what I should get.