and I think to myself what a wonderful world;
Friday, May 18, 2007

Apropos of the preceding post, I'm going Batam!
Okays pathetic I know but it's better than nothing right?!
Besides, it's for free! HAHA
goodness why do I sound so cheapskate?

Anyhows, went to meet my happy pills in SCHOOL today!
Been eon since I last went back.
Everything looks the same though (okmaybeitwasprettydarkbythenandIcouldbarelysee)
Ohh mcDonald's slightly different.
There's this thing for people to queue now. Sooooo cool la!
No more messy queues. ok not that fascinating afterall.


Watched the movie, Perfume. TOTAL waste of time!
Storyline was preposterous. All of us gave it 1 star
To think we spent 2hrs20mins watching that crap.
BUT still, it's quality time spent together.
I LOVE my happypills plenty! =))
Anticipating the upcoming thurs.

Mel is such a sweetheart. She called to check where am I and asked if I need a hitch back.

my surreal fantasy;

11:37 PM

*WhatSayYou