and I think to myself what a wonderful world;
Monday, May 14, 2007

That kuku, XB is super irritating!
He NEVER fails to menace me.
HPOS

BB is nowhere better.
He said he'll only sign my XXX after I'm done with my work.
Screw him. There are tons to complete and I reckon I'll take forever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm beginning to detest my job.
- I'm sick of my mundane life
- I'm sick of working 6days a week
- I'm sick of my mediocre wages
- I'm sick of having to look at figures everyday
- I'm sick of auntie susie's commands (noreasonformetodoherbidding)
- I'm sick of having to hear cheena accent (notbeingdiscriminativehere.Ijustcantstandthatchiangoftheirs')
- I hate it when I don't get sufficient sleep
- I hate it when my hongdaosaobing is sold out
- I hate it when I can't have home-cooked meal
- I hate it when BB always tempt me with good food (aftercommentingImfat)
- I hate it when I don't get to watch that channel U drama at 10
- I hate the very fact that I need to work!
I want to be a taitai! I need a sugar daddy

//Awaiting for the returns of the goodfriend. I need to whine badlyyy!

my surreal fantasy;

11:33 PM

*WhatSayYou