and I think to myself what a wonderful world;
Sunday, July 1, 2007

I'm backkk after a 2 weeks hiatus. Where have I been? -no where HAH
Anyhows life has been great for me because I finally finallyy finallyyy xox! YAYS!!

Much thanks to the gfs/happypills/haopengyous who stood by me.
Very very much appreciated.
Thank youu! =))

-Sidetrack
Will someone be veryvery nice and get me that drop-dead gorgeous bag?!
I promise to marry and kiss that fella 10times. Purl-easee! Okays just kidding.
Anyhow, I've decided. THAT shall be the last d item I'm getting.
For the upcoming one year that is. hehh
I shall reward myself for being such a _______ (oknvm.cantthinkofanyadjthatfitsthislinenow)
HAHA!

Okie dokes, time to head to the land of nod =D


//I hope the bundle of butterflies that has been fluttering around my stomach will plummet through my body SOON

my surreal fantasy;

11:07 PM

*WhatSayYou